Do I need to have a German Health Insurance?
Yes, this is a legal prerequisite for the enrolment. We will provide the option to sign a contract with the Techniker Krankenkasse, one of the larger German Public Health Insurance Companies.
How will the enrolment be organised?
You will be contacted by the Student Service Center (SSC) for the enrolment process details.
When will I get the Campus Card?
You will receive the Campus Card once you are enrolled and you arrived in Darmstadt.