What bachelor degree do I need?
You need a bachelor in electrical engineering and information technology or similar. slightly different bachelor sometimes can be be accepted for specific majors depending on the contained modules (e.g. bachelor mechatronics for major automation)
My bachelor has not finished yet, can I still apply?
You can apply if your bachelor is finished until the moment of enrolment in September, i.e. if you are in your final year.
What CGPA do I need?
We select applicants based on their individual and complete profile. As the admission to the program is highly competitive, we expect a very good academic profile. In addition to this, working experience, language skills and motivation are important.
Is English as Language of Tuition sufficient?
No, for your application, you need a valid English certificate with a sufficient score. Please check the faculties website for details: https://mse.h-da.de/en/admission