How do I apply for housing?
Please use our accommodation form which will be available around march on our website.
When do I apply for housing?
You may apply as soon as you are admitted to our program. The deadline is June 15.
Do you offer housing for families?
We do not offer accommodations for families. If you need accommodation for your family begin to look for a flat as early as possible. Please contact us at, we will be happy to give you information.
When will I be informed of my future address?
You will get information through KOPLA about your future address by 15 July.
When do I get my contract?
You will get your contract via email in August. Please note that the different housing agencies have different time lines in their process and therefore you might have to wait for your contract. But as soon as you have been noted from us about your address, your room is safe.
How long is the rental period?
The rental period is from September 1st until August 31st.
Can I move-in before my rental period begins?
No. You cannot move-in before the rental period starts.
When do I get my Move-in appointment and from whom?
You will be informed either from the faculty or from the housing agency by mid-August.
I want to move-in on a weekend. Is this possible?
Usually not because or housing agencies are not working on weekends.
My visa is delayed. Can I move-in later?
Your room will be available for you the whole month of September as you paid the rent. To keep the room longer you have to contact the housing agency and inform them about your delayed arrival.
Can I delay my payment?
No, because we only allocate you, if your housing fee is paid.
Can I move-in with my friends?
Yes, but only in rooms of the Bauverein. The Studierendenwerk has another concept. Please inform us about your request in the application form.