When should I apply for visa and blocked account?
You have to be in Germany in the first of September, therefore you have to make sure that you apply early enough for a visa slot and blocked account, i.e. once your admission is confirmed in KOPLA. From a university side, we unfortunately cannot provide support in this matter.
When will I receive the admission letter?
The admission letters will be printed by the Student Service Center in a batch process, mid of April at the very latest. We will send you the softcopy of the letter automatically once it has been printed AND your application fee (Admin Fee) has been received.
My bank requires a detailled cost of living certificate, where do I get this?
Please check our website https://mse.h-da.de/admission/tuition-fees. Here you will find letters providing the required data.